"http://www.influenster.com/profile/prettyfaces03" "http://widget.influenster.com/81555d594882955f127854153ffb0316.png">

lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

Influenster TLC VoxBox.

I qualified for another Influenster VoxBox,  this one was called "TLC VoxBox" this time the "Tender, Loving, Caring Box was for mothers.

These are the products featured in this box.

Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother. Althought i am in my 20s i already have some wrinkles in my forehead and this product has helped me a lot by smoothing those lines. It has a cream consistency and it is easy to apply.

Shell Fuel Rewards Program Card.
Shell has a reward program to help you save money on fuel, unfurtunately i haven't get any use out of this cause i don't have a shell station near me.

Puffs To Go. A sample of puffs facial tissues that you can carry in your purse to use whenever you need it.

Ivory Bar Soap. An original bar soap from Ivory with a nice scent.

Neosporin Neo To Go. A first aid antiseptic pain relieving spray for small cuts and wounds.

Breyer's Gelato Indulgence.
Sweet, soft and irresistible that is how i describe this delicious gelato. I chose the
Raspberry cheese cake. I was heaven in my mouth!

You can see my review on my first influenster voxbox here and see the products i got to try and feel free to ask for an invite or join the site here.

No hay comentarios.: