"http://www.influenster.com/profile/prettyfaces03" "http://widget.influenster.com/81555d594882955f127854153ffb0316.png">

jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Build A Bear Smiley360 Mission.

I was lucky enough to get into the Build A Bear Workshop mission from Smiley360, they sent me a $40 Bear Bucks Card to take my child to one of their stores and make a Superhero, My Little Pony® or Disney® Princess Palace Pet.

Smiley360 is an online program that allows you to try products for free and share your opinions with all your social media friends, they send the products to your home shipping free. How awesome is that, ah?

Well, i got 2 boys and had no option but to take them both to the store. They picked a Spider-Man and Captain America SuperHeroe Bears.
The staff was super friendly and helped with the process of stuffing and sewing the bear.

I was not aware of this store before this mission and was so glad i found it.
I think it is a great idea to take your kids and have them make their new friend as a birthday gift or any other special ocasion. They also have an online store where you can also purchase all of their characters.

No hay comentarios.: