"http://www.influenster.com/profile/prettyfaces03" "http://widget.influenster.com/81555d594882955f127854153ffb0316.png">

domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Feel the Gentle Power. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths.

I've been using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for years.
Love the formula of this lotion for my dry skin.

I was not aware of this new product they came up with until i received it in my Influenster Viva VoxBox.
It's the New Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths.

Use it to remove your makeup or even if you don't wear makeup you can get lots of use out this, just to refresh your face.

I love this cloths, they are so gentle but strong that you can remove the makeup with just one cloth.
It has not scent so is perfect for the most sensitive skin.
The product contains 25 pre-moistened cloths and is a soap free formula that won't irritate your skin.
Perfect package to carry in your purse so you can reach for it whenever you need it.
It retails for $7.49 a 25 ct package.

I love to use it along with a makeup remover so i get a completely clean and fresh face.

(I got this product complementary from Influenster and i have not received any compensation to review this product).

No hay comentarios.: