"http://www.influenster.com/profile/prettyfaces03" "http://widget.influenster.com/81555d594882955f127854153ffb0316.png">

jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Montagne Jeunesse "Creamy Coconut" Facial Mask Review

This is my review for the Montagne Jeunesse "Creamy Coconut" Hidrating Vitality Boost For Tired Skin.

I got this product for free to try as a member of Influenster.
It came along with some other products in my Viva VoxBox.
I am not receiving any compensation for reviewing this item.
If you want to know more about this VoxBox, check my post here!

What can i say? I mean i like the mask, but sadly i think this particular product is not for oily skin.
As everyone knows coconut contains a high amount of oil on it so i won't be suitable for this skin type.

It does makes your face glow and leaves your skin softer.
The thing i like the most is the smell, when opening the pouch i was transported inmediately to a warm beach, and imagine myself drinking a piña colada!!!

Seriously it smells like piña colada, i love that about it.
I would love to try more of this but with another fruit as the main ingredient.

This company does not taste on animals, this is another plus about them!

Check their Facebook and Twitter pages!

No hay comentarios.: